Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sweats in sweater

Sweater: Zara | Skirt: Miss Selfridge | Shoes: Zara

This is my favorite skirt. It makes my waist so small and it goes with everything. And my favorite part is that it has pockets. Im really a forgetful person after my cesarian delivery. So i hate holding things as i might end up losing it. As you probably notice by now, i don't own lots of bags. In fact, i hate bringing one. I know, not a typical woman right? Its because i dont bring a lot of things except the essential ones, like wallet and mobile phone. So for that small things, a bag for me, is unnecessary. And having a having a pocket is a must.
Anyway, I am preparing for the autumn so im pulling out my sweaters from the boxes. Too early, right? But it is starting to rain out here in Brisbane. And my skin cannot withstand even just a cold wind. Though, i dont own a lot of knits. Maybe its time to shop! Yay!


No comments: