Sunday, April 20, 2014

Keeping Up

Sweater: Zara | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Zara

I find it hard to find a pencil skirt that would look good on me. Either the waist is too tight and the bottom is too loose or the other way around. This pencil skirt is so perfect, I bought two. It creates that illusion of smaller waist and wider hips. In case you are wondering how tall I am, well im only 5'5. I wear UK size 8. Although some says i already look thin, I still want to lose some weight, especially around my belly. Since I gave birth, I really have a hard time dealing with my protruding tummy. I cannot do extreme exercises as I had caesarean delivery. I just rely on my not-so-diet diet. As Asian, I eat rice almost 3 times a day. So where's my diet there? Well, I eat brown rice and in small portions. I also drink lots of lemon water (did you know the benefits of lemon water?). And I have never eaten sweets and chips, and haven't drink soda, tea, coffee, juice or anything fluid except water for the past 10 years.


No comments: