Saturday, April 26, 2014

Little Red

Dress worn as Top: Asos | Skirt: Asos | Shoes: Zara

Hello there! Having a good weather over here so might as well enjoy the day. It is my first time wearing matching-solid-color top and skirt or "Monochrome" as they call it in fashion world. And did i say RED is my favourite color? I love how vibrant the shade is. It shouts attention and elegance at the same time. Too bad i cant go red all the way as i dont have red pumps YET. Reminds me, i need to hunt.
The top is actually a dress i wore here. I got that idea from a fellow blogger. And it is quite a clever idea. But tricky as well. Depends on how thick and long the dress is and how long the skirt, over it, would be. Thats why this skirt is so perfect as it is long enough to hide the bottom of the dress inside. It also matches my favourite shade of lipstick, MAC Lady Danger.


No comments: