Friday, February 14, 2014

Lady in Red

Dress: Asos | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Mango

Hi. I hope you are in a good mood today, dolls. I hope this outfit will inspire you. I've been wanting to have a red dress ever since. But i haven't found the one that would give that OOMPH effect on me, till i saw this dress. It is screaming elegance and sophistication. At first i thought it wouldn't look good on my skin tone. But this shade of red is just about right.
What i like about dresses in solid colors is that they are eye catching. Most especially the red ones. You will always be the center of attention wherever you go. And every woman needs that attention from time to time. Going back to the dress, the overlapping at the bottom adds up to the glamour of the look. It gives an edge to a simple dress like this. One thing i don't like but certainly doesn't mind is the cut on the waistline.


No comments: