Sunday, February 02, 2014

What is Skort?

Top: Mango | Skort: Zara | Shoes: Zara

There is a skort mania happening around the blogging industry. And yes, I've joined the craze. I remember having a similar one back in the olden days. But we call it "culottes". Its a combination of short and skirt, but a little loose. I believe that the fashion is just repeating. They only make few changes to the cut and give it a different name.
If you look into my closet, all you can see is black. Everytime I tried on different colours, I always end up picking the black one. I don't know, maybe it is the safer choice, goes with everything. But now, I see that the fashion industry has been into color blocking. And I want to try. So I was looking for coloured tops, then I see this emerald blue top. Mango has a variety of coloured tops to choose from. And what I like is they really have a good fabric, not too thin but is very soft. And the colours are very rich.


No comments: