Sunday, July 20, 2014

Not so cold Winter

Coat: Zara | Sweater: Zara | Jeans: Levis | Wedge: Zara | Bag: Kate Hill

Although this is my favourite coat, I rarely use it. It is quite thick for the weather here. You see, it doesn't really gets too cold down here in Brisbane. The coolest I have ever experience so far was 5deg which only happens very early in the morning, and very rare. As soon as the sun shows up, it gets a little warmer. The average temp during winter is 10 to 15 deg which is not that cold. Also, the temp inside shops and buildings is already regulated so you really have to remove your coat. Not that i'm complaining as I can't stand too much cold. But I can't give much love to this coat more than it deserves. The wedge, on the other hand, is also my favourite. And like the coat, it is rarely worn. Im afraid i could damage it if i wear it regularly. Its too precious for me!


No comments: