Saturday, July 05, 2014

Leather Sleeves

Coat: Zara | Sweater: Zara | Jeans: Levis | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Kate Hill

I admit, I have copied this outfit from a blogger I cant seem to remember (coz if I do, I will definitely give her a credit). As a fellow blogger, of course I also look at some inspirations and when I see one, I sometimes re-create the outfit. Im sure we all do that. Especially if the outfit is really gorgeous. It just so happen I have the exact same coat and jeans, so I gave it a try. This black and white coat is made of thick polyester which is not too warm. Plus the leather in the shoulder down to the sleeves creats a modern twist. However, i noticed that Zara is faking pockets now. I always got confused everytime i tried to insert my hands to the pocket lining and slips out again.


No comments: