Saturday, March 22, 2014

Forever Blue

Crop Top: Asos | Skirt: Forever 21 | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Guess

Im getting out of my comfort zone, been wearing a little bit of colors lately. If you notice, my color palette is limited to black, white and grey. My safe colours. But i kind of liking the reds and blues lately. Anyway, the crop top is a big hit this year and im a big fan as well. But my problem is, my belly is not as flat and as flawless as those who can really rock the crop top. I still have to choose the longer ones, which is just above my navel. Which doesnt makes sense, i know. But another shorter than a shirt is already crop to me. I just cant pull it off i guess.
This skirt, on the other hand, is one of those i purchase on second color. The other one is here. Stripes is also trending right now. And i can see why. It is a very striking pattern and very flattering at the same time. I was looking for a black and white combo for quite sometime now but no luck.


No comments: