Sunday, March 02, 2014

LBD

Dress: River Island by Asos | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Kate Hill

Hi dolls. How's your day? As you know the fasihon rule, every woman should own a little black dress or LBD. And i've been hunting for one, then i saw this dress. Its perfect! I was so excited when i bought this online and yes, it didn't disappoint me. The fit is so perfect because the fabric is elastic enough to hug your curves. And its hard to find a perfect cut like this on a bodycon, where it really narrows going down to your knees. So it will really accentuate your hips. And the length is just about right, at least for my height.
You will feel like you became a JLo at an instant. I so LOVE this dress, I might buy another one. I am beginning to be a fan of River Island. Their dresses are gorgeous and the fabric is really good. I am really enjoying this online shopping ever since i got here in Brisbane. As you know, some of the brands i patronize doesn't have a single shop here, like Zara and Mango. That's how i got into online shopping. And i do not regret it so far. Lol!


No comments: