Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Plain Shirt

Top: Gap | Skirt: Topshop | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Louis Vuitton

I dont have a thing for plain shirts but i gave it a try. I just feel like it creates a very casual look. And i dont like wearing casual when going outside. For me it only means either you are lazy or you are lonely. Dressing up gives me a brighter mood, a brighter day. My confidence is high when i look at my best. And yes, even if im just running errands, i do dress nice. You never know who you will bumped into!
I remember buying this leather skirt from Topshop. It is love at first sight. But they run out of size! Bummer. So i asked the counter to ring all of their branches to see who still carries my size. And yes, that same day i went to that boutique even if its on the other side of town. When you love something you'll do everything for it, right?


No comments: