Sunday, January 05, 2014

Some Leather

Corset: Topshop | Skirt: Topshop | Shoes: Zara

Happy new year everyone! Hope you had a blast.New year brings a lot of new things to me. First of all, i'm now in a new Country! Just arrived few days ago. It was a BIG move for me as it will be like starting a new life over again. Not my first time to move to live in another country but this time, I know I would be staying here for good. I already love Australia the moment I step my foot on it. The air is so fresh. The traffic is so light. I see lots of trees instead of buildings. So different from Singapore, where I used to live for 2 years. It was kinda laid back here, which I like most. The only downside (for me) is the lack of foreign brands I highly patronized (like Zara, Mango, Miss Selfridge), at least on the state where I am now.


No comments: