Sunday, May 18, 2014

Red is my Color

Top: Zara | Jeans: Levis | Shoes: Zara

I dont think i have a favourite color. I just prefer particular color in a particular thing. Like for house decor, i would go for brown or green or any other earth tones. For linens, i would choose bright colors like yellow or baby blue. For bags, though i dont own a lot, i have black (of course), brown and red. Would buy any color for shoes as im only looking for style and comfort. As for clothes, i really would love to have a variety but everytime i try something on, i would end up buying black. For one reason, i look slimmer. And now i find it a lame excuse. Ive realized that it doesnt matter what color you are wearing as long as its the right fit. And the fact that the fashion nowadays is eccentric. I see neons everywhere. And they rock it. So i tried on this red blouse and i knew, this is my color! I should have lots of RED in my closet. It creates a sassy and sophisticated look. Definitely a must have for any season and every occassion.


No comments: